Friday, March 23, 2012

Please, Please, Please, Remove Your Underoos.

My Esteemed  & Cherished  Massage Clients:


In the name of all things holy and commodious to receiving quality and nurturing Body Work, I humbly implore you to remove all under garments before you get on the table and under the covers.


This is why I leave the room for you to disrobe. This is why you are always discretely, respectfully and sweetly draped and tucked in. This is why I will always treat you with care, reverence and professionalism... so that you may feel comfortable enough to completely disrobe and thus enjoy the best possible session of massage, catering to all of your major muscle groups.


It's not just that it makes my job 100,000,000 times easier. It's not just for the flow factor.
Its not just for the fact that I'd wager all of your skin needs the nourishment of the food grade quality oils, lotions and potions I use. The fact is if you walk in America your glutes do a tremendous amount of work and many of the muscle groups converge at the bilateral center of your bottom. Which means we all need to have our hind ends worked on well.
Need not luxury or frou frou but need.


Yes, I c a n work on you through your super hero briefs or flannel plaid boxers. Yes I can negotiate a thong or victorian girdle. I will do my best to get all the kinks and knots out of all of your muscles groups no  matter how many clothes you insist on wearing while on my table. Just know, you are seriously gipping yourself out of a much better body work experience.


The only upside of this American tendency is there are a lot of  really cute unders on the market. The range of colors, textures, cuts and fabrics is astonishing and more often than not delightful and will certainly bring a smile to the lips of your devoted massage therapist.


Still, I need to roll my wrist to my elbow as I sink just under the bottom ridges of your sacrum and drag from there to your ankles.  I need to smoothly transition from said ankle up over calves, thighs, buttocks, hips, waist and curve over you shoulder and down your arms to wrists and hands in one fell swoop.  I do this with almost every module of massage I practice. I learned it on the Island of Kauai as the Pain Eraser, and while that is an ambitious name, at the very  least it will make you feel connected all over and oh, does it feel good.  Its almost impossible to do with real sink, smoothness and fluidity if  you are wearing say, socks or bra or swimming trunks.  This is the simple practical reason I always say upon first meeting you, " Please take off as much as you can be comfortable with, you will always be draped, I will always treat you respectfully and professionaly. Most of the time I kind of trance into your muscles and my eyes are closed. I appreciate modesty and decorum but trust me on this, you want your glutes worked."  


Your thighs will thank you. Your lower back will thank you. ALL of your back will thank you!


Interestingly in Massage School, during in class trades, I had a really hard time removing undergarments  but  many years later and after the fact of having received work from many men  and women I love, trust and admire, I can't imagine wearing anything on a massage table because I know, I want and need quality work all over.


So, those of you who hesitate, once someone you trust has worked on you well without the hindrance of any cloth there is no going back to the fetter and constraint of cloth that maybe in some small way comforts and makes us feel a tad more covered and secure.


To call an ace an ace, unwanted erections and menstrual cycles are not really curbed by a pair of underwear. Since I assume natural occurrences of the human body can and may happen. Assuming client remains neutral and I professional there is never any need for alarm or concern. You need not worry of linens as they are always washed between clients anyway. Not just washed in the case of my home office but sterilized thanks to my spiffy rocket ship of a washer.


If both of us go to the trouble to schedule the time and incur the cost and energy of a massage appointment, you may be sure I want you to receive the best possible work I am capable of giving. So in closing I assure and remind, you are always professionally draped on my table.  You are always treated with respect, care and kindness.
Therefore to receive the best work possible, please remove your UNDEROOS!



No comments:

Post a Comment